If you are an agency that installs the Clearfy plugin for their clients, you may definitely need to change the plugin brand to your own in order to position our plugin as own a product. We allow this and have even developed a toolbox for you to brand the Clearfy plugin.
- Copy the link (https://your-site.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=whitelabel-wbcr_clearfy). Replace the domain (https://your-site.com) in the link with your own and follow it. Add the link to your favorites so as not to search for it in the documentation. The Whitelable settings page will always be hidden from the client’s eyes.
- Check the Enable Whitelabel option to activate the branding mode.
- Customize the colors of the top panel of the plugin interface. You may want to customize the panel in your brand colors.
- Change plugin name and company name
- Create your own company info widget on the right or bottom sidebar of the Clearfy interface. You can leave contact details or a warning for your client there. Click the Enable widget checkbox, enter the widget title and description.
Branding is complete, if you have any additional questions, please write to our support team.